Red Losbter White Cheddar Mash Potatoes
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 oz. butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 4 oz. white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. white pepper
- Place potatoes in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer until fork tender. Drain completely.
- Mix potatoes with an electric mixer until smooth. When smooth, add butter and blend. Add cream, a little at a time and beat; add sour cream and blend. Add cheese, salt and pepper; blend again.
- Serve warm.