Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh espesso
- 8 ounces milk, steamed to foam
- 3 to 4 tablespoons caramel sauce
- You can use vanilla syrup from a bottle for the drink or make your own vanilla syrup following this recipe: Simply combine 2 cups water and 1 1/2 cups sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, them add 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract. Remove from heat and cool. Store in a covered container.
- To make your coffee drink, add two tablespoon of vanilla syrup to a 16-ounce glass. Add 1/2 cup fresh brewed espresso followed by 8 ounces of steamed milk.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons caramel sauce to the drink. Stir before drinking.
Makes one 16-ounce drink.