Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed vegetable soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups mashed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup chredded Colby longhorn cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, stir and cook ground beef, onion, and celery until juices run clear. Drain. Pour mixture into baking dish with vegetable soup and thyme; stir well. Spread mashed potatoes on top.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake 5 minutes more, or until cheese has melted.
Makes 6 servings.