Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat butter in 8-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat just until butter begins to brown. As butter melts, tilt pan to coat bottom. Cook ham, bell pepper and onion in butter 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Quickly pour eggs into pan. While sliding pan back and forth rapidly over heat, quickly stir with fork to spread wggs continuously over bottom of pan as they thicken. Let stand over heat a few seconds to lightly brown bottome of omelet. (Do not overcook-omelet will continue to cook after folding.)
- Tilt pan and run fork under egde of omelet, then jerk pan sharply to loosen eggs from bottom of pan. Fold portion of omelet nearest you just to center. (Allow for portion of omelet to slide up side of pan.) Turn omelet onto warm plate, flipping filded portion of omelet over so it rolls over the bottom. Tuck sides of omelet under if necessary.
Makes 1 serving.