Shrimp Scampi 2
Source of Recipe
This recipe my mom cooks if she has guests for dinner.
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Good Seasons Garlic and Herb packet
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 lb. shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- Mix juice, water, 2 Tablespoons oil, G&H packet, parsley, garlic, and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir until blended, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add onion, cook and stir until tender but not browned. Add shrimp cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pin, stirring occationally.
- Stir in G&H mix. Bring to a boil over medium heat, boil one minute.
This is really good served over rice or pasta.