Fresh Strawberry Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 large box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled & sliced
- 2 baked pie shells
- 2 jars marshmallow creme
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- Bring 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar to boil. Mix corn starch & 1-1/4 cup water. Add mix to pot of boiling water and sugar. Boil 1-2 minutes longer.
- Add Jell-O to mix and take off heat. Set mix aside.
- Arrange sliced strawberries in bottom of pie crusts 2/3 full.
- Pour mix over strawberries.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Combine marshmallow creme with cream cheese and blend until smooth; spread over chilled pies.