Rosemary Chicken with Honey and Lemon
Source of Recipe
From My Herb Garden
This came about by all the fresh herbs I have in my garden. My family loves chicken and this recipe works well with stuffed cornish hens also.
List of Ingredients
- chicken pieces - the amount is up to you
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh rosemary
- Place chicken pieces in the bottom of a roasting pan (you will need the lid for even browning).
- Cover the pieces with an ample amount of honey.
- Sprinkle the juice of one lemon or more if desired.
- Generously place fresh rosemary over the chicken.
- Place in 350 degree oven for one hour, basting occasionally.
Try this with Cornish Hens with Apple Stuffing for a great company dinner!