Italian Beef in Slow Cooker with French
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3 pounds chuck roast
- 1 tbsp. italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. garlic granules
- 1 1/2 cup frozen diced onions
- 1 (12 oz) jar roasted red peppers (drained)
- 1 (16 oz) jar banana pepper rings (drained)
- 2 cups tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 1 1/4 pound frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- season salt to taste
- 8 bakery Chicago hard rolls
- Preheat slow cooker on high.
- Trim any excess fat from meat. Place in slow cooker. Sprinkle with italian seasoning and garlic granules. Wash hands.
- Add onions, roasted peppers, pepper rings and pasta sauce.
- Cook 8 or more hours. 30 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place french fries on baking sheet in single layer. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and Bake 15-18 minutes, or until golden. Stirring once.
- While french fries bake, shred beef with fork in slow cooker, and remove any excess fat. Shredding is easy because the beef is very tender.
Serve Beef on rolls, french fries along side.