Peanut Butter Chocolate Cereal Bars
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- Non- Cooking Spray
- 1 package (10oz.) mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (1- stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 box (10oz.) puffed rice cereal (about 10 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips
- Coat a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Line with wax or parchment paper, leaving an overhang on 2 sides, coat paper with cooking spray.
- Combine marshmallows, butter, corn syrup in large (6 quart) pot, cook over medium heat. Stir, until melted and smooth, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Add cereal, stir to coat.
- Quickly, transfer mix to prepared dish, sprinkling in chocolate chunks as you go. Using metal spatula coated with cooking spray, press firmly.
- Refridgerate until chocolate is set 10-15 minutes.
- Run knife around edges, lift out of baking dish, using paper as an aid.
- Cut into bars
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION