Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 3 cups Green Giant Select Frozen 100% Broccoli Florets, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 oz. (3/4 cup) uncooked orzo or rosamarina (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except almonds; mix well. Pour into sprayed casserole. Cover.
- Bake at 350 F. for 35 minutes. Uncover; stir well to mix cream cheese. Cover; bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until orzo is tender and casserole is bubbly. Sprinkle with almonds.
4 (1 1/3-cup) servings