Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 (1 lb. 4-oz.) pkg. refrigerated shredded hash-brown potatoes
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. (3 cups) sliced resh mushrooms
- 1 (2.8-oz.) can french fried onions
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 12X8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place potatoes, mushrooms and half of the french fried onions in sprayed baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, green onions, salt, pepper and cheese; mix well. Pour over potato mixture in baking dish. Spray sheet of foil with nonstick cooking spray; cover dish tightly with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake at 350 F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining french fried onions. Bake, uncovered, an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.