Three-Cheese Rotini Bake
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 8 oz. (3 cups) uncooked rainbow rotini (spiral pasta)
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose or Unbleached Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded American cheese
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 30 to 60 seconds. Stir in flour and pepper; cook and stir until mixture is bubbly. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat. Reserve 1 tablespoon each American and mozzarella cheese. Add remaining cheeses; stir until melted.
- Add cooked rotini to cheese sauce; stir gently to coat. Pour into sprayed casserole. Sprinkle with reserved cheeses.
- Bake at 350 F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges of casserole are bubbly.
4 (1 1/2-cup) servings