Turkey and Stuffing Bake
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup Green Giant Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3 1/2 cups herb seasoned cubed stuffing mix (from 14-oz. pkg.)
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed 98% fat-free cream of celery soup with 30% less sodium
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large saucepan, combine green beans, rice, margarine and water. Bring to a boil. Add stuffing mix. Stir in turkey, cranberries, onions and soup; mix well.
- Spoon into sprayed baking dish. Spray sheet of foil with nonstick cooking spray; cover dish tightly with foil, spryaed side down.
- Bake at 375 F. for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 10 to 15 or until top is light golden brown and edges start to bubble.