Easy Beef and Broccoli
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. boneless beef top round steak, trimmed of fat cut into cubes
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar Green Giant Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup condensed beef broth
- 3 tablespoons purchased teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, if desired
- 2/3 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups Green Giant Select Frozen 100% Broccoli Florets
- In 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine beef, mushrooms, onion, broth, teriyaki baste and glaze, sesame seed and sesame oil; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- About 35 before serving, cook rice in 1 1/3 cups water as directed on package. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch; blend well. Stir cornstarch mixture and broccoli into beef mixture. Cover; cook on low setting for an additional 30 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve over rice.
4 (1 1/4-cup) servings