Peanut Butter-Honey Brownies
Source of Recipe
Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 (15.5-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Thick 'n Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Deluxe Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 8 or 9-inch square pan. In small bowl, combine peanut butter and honey; blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, 1/4 cup butter, water and egg; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread half of batter in greased pan. Score batter into 16 squares. Using 1/4 cup of the peanut butter mixture, place scant measuring teaspoon mixture in center of each square. Carefully spread remaining brownie batter over top.
- Bake at 350 F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan. Cool 45 minutes.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over brownies. In small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons butter; cook over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Spoon and spread chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture on brownies. Cool 45 minutes or refrigerate until set. Cut into bars.