Chicken Drumstick Cacciatore Casserole
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with Italian-style herbs, undrained
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar Green Giant Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray 12X8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In sprayed baking dish, combine rice, zucchini, broth, tomatoes and mushrooms; stir gently to mix. Arrange drumsticks over rice mixture. Sprinkle chicken with paprika. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 F. for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.