Creamy Ham and Potato Casserole
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 3 cups frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz. pkg.)
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded American cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup with 30% less sodium
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine with all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into sprayed baking dish.
- Bake at 375 F. for 1 hour or until casserole is bubbly and thoroughly heated. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
4 (1 1/4-cup) servings