Scalloped Fish Stick Casserole
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 (7.8-oz.) pkg. Hungry Jack Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 cup Green Giant Frozen Sweet Peas
- 1 (10 to 12-oz.) pkg. frozen fish sticks
- Heat oven to 400 F. Spray 12X8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package for oven in sprayed baking dish, using water, milk and margarine. Sprinkle potatoes with peas.
- Bake at 400 F. for 15 minutes. Arrange fish sticks over peas and potatoes. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.