Wrangler Bean Casserole
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 (28-oz.) can baked beands, undrained
- 1 (15-oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained, undrained
- 1 (15-oz.) can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.8-oz.) can (5 biscuits) Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 12X8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except biscuits and cornmeal. Bring to a boil. Pour into sprayed casserole.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Cut each into quarters. Roll biscuit pieces in cornmeal; arrange over mixture in casserole. Discard any leftover cornmeal.
- Bake at 350 F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.