Layered Chicken-Black Bean Enchiladas
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 (10-oz.) can Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 6 oz. ( 1 1/2 cups) shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray 12X8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, combine chicken, cilantro, black beans and chiles; mix well.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce in bottom of sprayed baking dish. Place 4 tortillas over enchilada sauce, overlapping as necessary. Spoon half of chicken mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon half of remaining enchilada sauce and half of the sour cream randomly over cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Uncover; sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over casserole. Bake, uncovered an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.