Creamy Layered Gelatin Squares
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- Ice Cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until gelatin is slightly thickend.
- REMOVE 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin; set aside. Add 3/4 cup of the whipped topping to remaining gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into 8-inch square dish. Refrigerate about 15 minutes until set but not firm. Carefully spoon reserved gelatin over creamy layer in dish.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Cut into 9 squares to serve. Top each serving with a dollop of the remaining whipped topping.
Makes 9 servings