Ham and Swiss Casserole
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodle
- 1 (15-oz.) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can diced tomatoes seasoned with green pepper and onion, undrained
- 1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (3 1/2-oz.) pkg. pepperoni slices
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar Green Giant Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350 F. Spray 12X8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In medium saucepan, combine pizza sauce and tomatoes; cook until thoroughly heated.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of sprayed baking dish. Arrange 3 cooked noodles over sauce in baking dish. Spoon and spread half of ricotta mixutre over noodles; top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup sauce, 1/3 each of the pepperoni sliced, mushrooms, olives and bell pepper. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining noodles, sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, mushrooms, olives and bell pepper. Sprinkle wtih Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly. Let stnd 10 minutes before serving.