Shortcut Vegetable Lasagna
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, shredded ( about 1 cup)
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. (3 cups) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 (15-oz.) container light ricotta cheese
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 (16-oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 13X9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onions, zucchini, carrots, sweet potato, mushrooms and garlic. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain off any excess liquid.
- Beat egg in medium bowl. Add ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil; mix well. In another medium bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and water; mix well.
- To assemble, arrange 3 uncooked lasagna noodles in bottom of sprayed baking dish. Top with 1/3 of sauce mixture (about 1 cup), half of ricotta mixture and half of vegetable mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles, remaining sauce mixture and mozzarella cheese. Spray sheet of foil with nonstick cooking spray; cover baking dish tightly with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake at 350 F. for 60 to 70 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly around edges. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.