Southwestern Chili Mac
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 7 oz. (2 cups) uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15-oz.) can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (8-oz.) jar jalapeno pasteurized process cheese sauce
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cook until thoroughly heated. Spoon mixture into sprayed casserole. Cover tightly.
- Bake at 350 F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce is bubbly.
5 (1 1/3-cup) servings