Pork Chops with Spiced Fruit Stuffing
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup dried fruit bits
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/4 teaspoon or cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. herb-seasoned one-step stuffing mix
- 4 (4-oz.) boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In large saucepan, combine fruit bits, broth, 1/4 cup of the apple juice, margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix. Remove from heat.
- Place pork chops and remaining 1/4 cup apple juice in bottom of 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- To serve, scoop out stuffing; place in bowl. Stir gently. Serve with pork chops.