Cajun Pot Roast with maque Choux
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 (2 to 2 1/2-lb.) boneless chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon dried Cajun seasoning
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. Green Giant Niblets Frozen Corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Rub entire surface of beef roast with Cajun seasoning. Place roast in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker. Top with corn, onion and bell pepper.
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes, pepper and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Pour over vegetables and roast.
- Cover, cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- To serve, cut roast into slices. Serve corn mixture with slotted spoon.