One Potato, Two Potato
Source of Recipe
Heart Healthy Cooking Low-Carb
List of Ingredients
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut lengthwise into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, dill wedd, Italian herbs or paprika
- Spicy brown or honey mustard, ketchup or reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Spray cut sides of potatoes generously with cooking spray; sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and desired herb in shallow dish. Add potatoes; toss lightly until potatoes are generously coated with crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake poatoes until browned and tender, about 20 minutes. Serve warm as dippers with mustard.
MAKES 4 SERVINGS