Roast Cajun Potatoes
Source of Recipe
Heart Healthy Cooking Low-Carb
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Peel potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. Place on ungreased jelly-roll pan.
- Toss potatoes with parsley, oil, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, thyme and black pepper until evenly coated.
- Bake 50 minutes, turning wedges halfway through cooking time. Serve immediately.
MAKES 4 SERVINGS