Source of Recipe
Heart Healthy Cooking
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded nonfat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce or salsa
- 4 (6- to 7-inch) corn or flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon margarine, divided
- Combine cheese, broccoli and picante sauce in small box; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of the cheese mixture onto 1 side of each tortilla; fold tortilla over filling.
- Melt 1/2 teaspoon margarine in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 quesadillas; cook about 2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining margarine and quesadillas.
MAKES 4 SERVINGS