Ravioli with Sausage and Peppers
Source of Recipe
Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 (25-oz.) pkg. frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry
- 1 (26-oz.) jar chunky spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- In 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle individual servings with cheese.
4 (1 1/2-cup) servings