Ratatouille Bean Stew
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup dried garbanzo beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can ready-to-srve chicken broth
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar Green Giant Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with Italian-style herbs, undrained
- Soak beans as directed on package for 6 to 8 hours.
- In 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine garbanzo beans, onion, garlic, broth, mushrooms and salt; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
- About 35 minutes before serving, stir in zucchini, bell pepper, Italian seasoning and tomatoes. Cover; cook on high setting an additional 3o to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5 (1 1/2-cup) servings