Smoky Ham and Navy Bean Stew
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (3 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup dried navy beans
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except parsley; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
- Just before servings, stir in parsley.
4 (1 1/4-cup) servings