Italian Turkey Dinner
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 2 (1-lb.) turkey thighs, skin removed
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with Italian-style herbs, undrained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- Place turkey thighs in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker. In small bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato paste and garlic; mix well. Pur over turkey.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, cook couscous in water as directed on package. Stir zucchini into tomato mixture. Cover; cook on high setting for an additional 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- To serve, remove bones from turkey. Stir gently to break up turkey. Serve over couscous.