Turkey with Italian Roasted Vegetables
Source of Recipe
Pillsbury Casseroles & Slow Cooker Meals
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. fresh turkey tenderloins
- 1/2 cup purchased Italian salad dressing
- 2 medium russet or Idaho baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. fresh whole mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- Heat oven to 400 F. Line 15X10X1-inch baking pan with foil. Spray foild with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl or resealable food storage plastic bag, combine all ingredients; mix well. Remove turkey and vegetables from bowl or bag; place in sprayed foil-lined pan. Discard remaining salad dressing.
- Bake at 400 F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until turkey is fork-tender, its juices run clear, and vegetables are tender.