Source of Recipe
12 Brownies WW-1pts
List of Ingredients
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar, cider
- 1 1/2 tsp margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In a second bowl stir together remaining ingredients. Pour water mixture over flour mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
- Pour into a nonstick 12-hole muffin tin coated with cooking spray, filling until half full. Bake until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let sit 5 minutes, then turn out onto rack to completely cool.
My fav is to make the WW "Chewy Cupcake Brownies" (12 1pt brownies, below) but put them in a tart pan intead of cupcake tins. Then I smash up 3 WW Giant fudge bars to spread in the top part of the tart, and top the whole thing w/FF cool whip. I cut it in to six (BIG) pieces @ 2.5 to 3 pts each (depending on how much cool whip you use). YUM!!!