Source of Recipe
18 servings, 3 POINTS each (I think 12 servings would be about 4 points each)
List of Ingredients
- Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 sm can Mandarin Oranges in Juice
- 8 oz Cool Whip Lite
- 1 pkg Sugar Free Instant Pudding Mix (dry)
- 1 sm can Crushed Pineapple in own Juice
- Preheat oven 350. Spray an 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray. Mix the cake mix, egg whites, apple sauce, and the oranges with their juice. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool the cake completely.
- For the frosting, gently fold together the Cool Whip, the pudding mix and the pineapple with its juice. Frost the cake. The frosted cake should be stored in the refrigerator.