New Runners Banana Creme Pie
Source of Recipe
Servings | 8
Estimated POINTSŪ value per serving | 3
Course | Desserts
List of Ingredients
- 2 pkgs FF Sugar free Vanilla pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 8oz. pkg FF cream cheese
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 1 1/2 Tbsp light margerine
- 2 medium bananas
- Crush Vanilla wafers.
Melt margerine and mix with vanilla wafers in pie pan. Press firmly into pan.Mix 2 boxes of pudding with 3 cups of milk. Beat on high. Add softened FF cream cheese. Beat until mixture is thick.
- Mix 2 boxes of pudding with 3 cups of milk. Beat on high. Add softened FF cream cheese. Beat until mixture is thick.
- Slice one banana and arrange on the pie crust.
Spread pudding mixture into crust. (It may be more than crust can hold. Place extra in a cup and eat later!)
Cover and chill.
Slice one banana and arrange right before serving the pie.
This is not a wimpy pie. It is high, fluffy and filling. You can cut in 12 servings for less points.
You can substitute graham crackers for vanilla wafers. I usually buy my crust at the store.
You can substitute FF plain yogurt for cream cheese.
You can substitute other fruits; berries or peaches. Then I would call it the "Shea Peachtree Pie".