Source of Recipe
8 servings, 2 POINTS each
List of Ingredients
- 1/3 cup General Foods International instant coffee, Kahlua flavor
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 3oz pkg Lady Fingers
- 2 1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 8oz container Fat Free cream cheese1 8oz pkg Jell-O Fat Free/Sugar Free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite, thawed (or you can use Cool Whip Free)
- In a small bowl, dissolve 1 Tbsp. of the instant coffee in the hot water. Cover the bottom and sides of a shallow 2-quart dessert dish with the Lady Fingers. Sprinkle the Lady Fingers with the dissolved coffee. Put 2/3 cup milk, cream cheese, and remaining undissolved coffee into a blender. Blend on medium until smooth. (I think you could also beat them together using a hand mixer.) Add the pudding mix and remaining mix. Blend on medium until smooth. Pour the mixture over the Lady Fingers in the dessert dish. Top with the Cool Whip. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder before serving.
- Lady Fingers are a kind of sponge cookie. Look for them in the cookie section of your grocery.