Source of Recipe
Servings | 2
Estimated POINTSŪ value per serving | 6
List of Ingredients
10 large shrimp
1/4 cup shallot(s)
1 cup chopped frozen spinach
1/4 cup fat free half and half
1 cup canned crabmeat
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp light butter
1/8 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1) peel & devein shrimp, slice along ridge and lay open flat
2) heat butter in small skillet. Chop shallot and saute until tender.
3) Drain spinach well and add to pan. Mix well.
4) Add crab, half and half and parmesan. Mix to blend. Add breadcrumbs to stiffen.
5) Form teaspoon size patties and place on top of each shrimp.
6) Lay in baking dish which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
7) Bake in 375 oven for 15 -20 minutes. Brown slightly under broiler if needed.