FESTIVE FRUIT SALAD
Source of Recipe
12 servings (2/3 cup each), 1.5 POINTS
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 20oz can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 10oz cans mandarin oranges
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- First make yogurt cheese. Put a layer of cheesecloth into a sieve or funnel and put over a bowl. Pour yogurt into the cheesecloth. Let it drain in the refrigerator over night. The creamy mixture that remains is called yogurt cheese. There should be about 1 cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruits and marshmallows. Add the yogurt cheese and toss to mix. Cover the salad and chill 1 to 3 hours before serving.