CHICKEN POT PIE
Source of Recipe
6 servings, 4.5 POINTS each
4 servings, 6.5 POINTS each
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 3 egg whites)
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- Optional: I usually throw in a jar of sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked, chopped white chicken meat
- 2 cans fat-free Cream of Mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Mix together veggies, chicken, and soup. Pour into casserole dish. In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over the top of the chicken mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Good for using up left-over chicken. DH loves it!