Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
* 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
* 3 tablespoons Old El Paso taco seasoning
* 2 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
* 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, well drained
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 4 green onions, sliced
* 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
* 8 burrito sized tortillas
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except tortillas) until well blended.
Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture over the entire surface of a tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
Slice into 1/2 inch slices and serve.