Chili Corn Chowder
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
3 c Diced raw potatoes
3 c water
3 T Bacon fat or vegetable oil
1 T Salt
2 cn (1lb each) whole kernel corn
1 cn (10 ľoz) condensed cream Of tomato soup
1⁄4 c Instant minced onion
1 1⁄2 t Chili powder
1⁄4 t garlic Powder
1⁄8 t Ground black pepper
3⁄4 c Evaporated milk
1. Combine potatoes, water and bacon fat in saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until potatoes are tender.
3. Add corn, soup, minced onion, chili and garlic powders and black pepper.
4. Bring just to boiling point.
5. Add milk and heat.
6. Serve hot as a main dish soup.