Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
6 boneless chicken breasts
2 chopped onions
1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning mix
10 ounces of broad egg noodles
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 stick of butter
1 can of Rotel tomatoes
1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
1 pound of Velveeta Cheese (can use hot or mild)
1/4 cup of half and half
Paprika to garnish (optional)
1. Boil chicken breasts with one chopped onion and Creole seasoning mix until tender.
2 Remove and cut chicken into small cubes and set aside.
3. Use same chicken stock to boil noodles until tender.
4. Saute' one chopped onion and the bellpepper in butter.
5. Add chicken, Rotel, mushroom soup and cheese.
6. When cheese has melted, add boiled noodles and one-fourth cup of half and half.
7. Place mixture in a three-quart casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.