Golden Lemon Chicken
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
4 boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
1 Egg, beaten
3 tbsp butter or margarine
1 pack Lipton Recipe Secrets Golden Herb with Lemon Recipe Soup mix
1 cup Water
4 Lemon slices (opt)
Hot cooked rice
1. Dip chicken in egg, then flour.
2. In 12" skillet, melt butter and brown chicken over medium heat 4 minutes, turning once.
3. Stir in golden herb with lemon recipe soup mix blended with water, arrange lemon slices on chicken.
4. Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is done.
5. To serve, arrange chicken and lemon over hot rice, then spoon sauce over chicken.
6. Makes about 4 servings