Caramel Rice Krispie Bars
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 pkg. miniature marshmallows
- 3/4c. butter, divided
- 10c. Rice Krispies
- 1(14oz) bag caramels
- 1(13oz) can condensed milk
- Melt marshmallows with 1/2c. butter. Mix with cereal.
- Pack 2/3 of mixture into 10x15 inch jelly roll pan. Melt caramels with milk and remaining 1/4c. butter.
- Pour over mixture in pan. Pat remaining 1/3 cereal mixture on top of caramel.
- (Can dampen hands to spread cereal.) Refrigerate. Cut into bars.