Carnation Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2c. crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies (about 20)
- 3T. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c. lightly salted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1c. semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1c. flaked coconut
- 1(14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9 inch pan. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press mixture into bottom of pan. Layer peanuts, chocolate chips and coconut over crumb mixture.
- Drizzle milk evenly over top. Bake for 20-25 mins. or until coconut is golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Makes: 24 bars.