Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. graham crackers, crumbled
- 1c. melted butter
- 2 1/2c. peanut butter
- 2 1/2c. confectioners sugar
- 2c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan. In a small pot, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together over a low heat.
- Stir until well mixed. Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture.
- Chill the cookie-bars for 4 hours. Cut and serve.