Crispy Chocolate Bars
Source of Recipe
CALLING ALL COOKS
List of Ingredients
- 1-6oz pkg .semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1-6oz. pkg. butterscotch morsels
- 1/2c. peanut butter
- 5c. Corn Flakes cereal
- Combine chocolate, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in a large saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until smooth.
- Add corn flakes. Stir until well coated.
- Spread mixture into 9x9x2 inch pan. Chill until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
- Bars are easily removed from pan.
- Yield: 32 bars.