Fudge Filled Bars
Source of Recipe
Eagle Brand Cookbook
List of Ingredients
- 1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2c. (12 oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2T. butter or margarine
- 2t. vanilla extract
- 2 (18oz) rolls refrigerated cookie dough, such as oatmeal chocolate chip, chocolate chip or sugar cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350. In a heavy medium sized saucepan, combine the Eagle Brand, chocolate chips and butter; cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring often.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Using floured hands, press 1 1/2 of the rolls of cookie dough into a 15x10 inch baking pan. Pour cooled chocolate mixture evenly over dough in pan.
- Crumble remaining dough over chocolate mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and cut. Store loosely covered at room temp.
- Makes: 4 dozen bars